|Greasy-Gooney 10K Title Graphics|
|For anyone interested (and I can't imagine why you would be!), below are all sixteen title graphics which load at random on the Greasy-Gooney 10K Web pages...
1. A view of the Greasy Run valley, half a mile into the race on the Gooney Manor Loop. This is the same as the fourth photo on the course photos page.
2. Looking down the Greasy Run valley from the 1 mile mark. This uses the upper part of the sixth photo on the course photos page.
3. Looking east towards Compton Peak from just beyond the 5 mile mark. This is similar to the seventeenth photo on the course photos page.
4. A view of Hogback Mountain through the trees from about mile 1½.
5. Gazing up at Hogback Mountain from mile 2½. This uses part of the eighth photo on the course photos page.
6. A wide field with Gimlet Ridge and Matthews Arm away in the distance. This is the same as the fourteenth photo on the course photos page.
7. Looking north towards Browntown and the Dickey Ridge from just past mile 6.
8. The sun creeping over a tree-covered hill in the first mile.
9. Sunshine through the trees in the first mile.
10. The rolling Bentonville-Browntown Road and O.J.'s Christmas Tree field, as seen during the walk to the starting line.
11. The Gooney Manor Loop and the lone tree just before the 1 mile mark. This uses part of the fifth photo on the course photos page.
12. Looking back from the 1 mile mark. This uses the middle part of the sixth photo on the course photos page.
13. A shed and a cow pasture at around 4½ miles.
14. A cow, from about mile 1½.
15. Cows relaxing in a field up around mile 3½.
16. Horses on a hill near the 6 mile mark.
|The Greasy-Gooney 10K Web pages are maintained by Karsten Brown.|